- Download UXTU
- Extract to C:\Program Files\UXTU
- Run UXTU.exe
- Choose Balanced Preset
- Navigate to the Clock Control menu (speedometer icon, 5th from the top home button)
- Under Curve Optimizer Settings, check the box next to CPU, and set a negative offset (good starting point to test stability would be -10)
- Click Apply Settings in the bottom right-hand corner, and test various synthetics or gaming loads. If you are stable at -10 for awhile, move to -15, then from -15, only drop 1 or 2 “points” to fine-tune if you have any BSODs or crashes. Remember each CPU is different.
- Once you’ve established a stable undervolt, navigate to General Settings (gear icon, 7th from the top home button), enable Start on System Boot, Start Minimized, and Auto Reapply, then Save Settings.