Skip to the content
Call Now Button
- Visit your motherboard webpage by searching google for the brand and model of your motherboard. Once there, go to the “Support” tab
- Look for BIOS updates, then download the most recent version.
- Insert a spare USB thumb drive, it must be formatted as FAT32.
- Extract the BIOS you downloaded in step 2 to USB thumb drive.
- Reboot the computer then press the Del key repeatedly until the BIOS menu appears.
- Navigate to the BIOS update section. That is named differently depending on what company manufactured your motherboard:
Asus: EZ Flash Gigabyte: Q-Flash MSi: M-Flash
- Navigate to the BIOS update file you extracted to the USB thumb drive in step 4 then press enter.
- The BIOS flash begins. It can take up to 10 minutes.
Do not interrupt the process in any way, the system will automatically reboot itself when it completes or show a reboot prompt.