● Latest BIOS / SMC update**
● Install Windows / macOS***
● Migration of Data*
● Latest EC update**
● Latest LCD management firmware update**
● Latest chipset management firmware update**
● Latest GPU BIOS update**
● Latest system drivers
Even if your computers brand has forgotten about your system, I will find the latest drivers from more responsible brands with the same specs.
● Disable VBS for Gamers or Enable for non-Gamers
(Windows 11 Only)
Enabling causes a slight performance reduction in trade for kernel protection from malware.
For more information on how this protects your system, please visit:
● Redirect Bing to Google so Start Menu searches appear in Google Chrome with MS Edge Redirect
● Immunize computer against millions of bad websites and exploits with Spybot Anti-Beacon
For more information on how this protects your privacy, please visit:
● Lock out launch zones so malware cannot be run out of temporary files
● Proprietary EFI Anti-Rootkit Safeguards and Secure Boot Activation
● Conversion of antiquated LEGACY / MBR style windows installations to SECURE BOOT / UEFI mode**
● Clean up Windows update temp files
● Tweak Windows for maximum performance
● Optimize Windows startup entries
● Clean with compressed air and replace thermal interface material with Thermal Grizzy Hydronaut or Conductonaut for significantly lower temps.*****
● Custom System Recovery Partition
To wipe all user data and reset the system enter the boot menu before Windows loads and choose OneKey Recovery****
* Data migration only if requested/recoverable. If not, the drive will be shredded using the
secure erase protocol for complete destruction of all previous data beyond recovery.
** If applicable.
*** 2011 and Earlier Mac Systems: Not Recommended, please visit Supported Models for service eligibility.
2012 and Later Mac Systems: The latest version of macOS will be installed on your system even if Apple has blocked you from updating to the latest version by using OpenCore Legacy Patcher.
Intel 7th Gen and Earlier/AMD Bulldozer: Windows 10
Intel 8th Gen and Later/AMD Zen: Windows 11
**** Windows systems only. Boot menu key varies depending on brand, see below:
Boot Menu Key
HP is Esc, then F9 or F10
Lenovo is Novo Button/Pinhole or Enter, then F12
Some systems may not respond to the boot menu key in which case enter the BIOS instead and make the OneKey Recovery boot option the first boot device. If you need help using the recovery partition or entering the BIOS, submit a ticket.
For a complete list of potential boot menu keys visit: https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=58779
***** Applies if system is found to be overheating. If your system is running within spec, this service is not offered. Additional labor may apply.
Warranty Terms Section – Builds – Mr. Robot
iCue Sensor Configuration
How to adjust sensors for non-gaming workloads
Ryzen Curve Optimizer Tuning
Undervolt to gain more performance from your Ryzen
If you have any questions following your service, please feel free to call, text, email, or submit a ticket.